Websites

Moving Servers

Update:

I was having trouble with permalinks in WordPress but it is all fixed now!

My .htaccess file was correct and had the right permissions. mod_rewrite was enabled on my Apache server. It turns out that I had to edit the /etc/apache2/apache2.conf file to allow overrides.

Here’s what I changed:

<Directory /var/www/>
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All
    Require all granted
</Directory>

I reloaded the Apache server and everything went back to normal. 🙂


So my free DigitalOcean credit is running out and I decided to switch this blog over to Ramnode.

I’m encountering a few permalink problems so commenting won’t work at the moment.

This is perfect timing because I just started exporting all of my WordPress posts over to Hugo.

So please bear with me!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *