Disclaimer: This “review”/blog series is NOT sponsored in any way and all opinions are entirely of my own.
Day 24: Lower Body
I’m still behind… Oh well, I mostly caught up today. I still have one video to do for day 25 but it’s day 25 now and I have three hours left to do it! Today was pretty hard but that could be due to the fact I did two days in one.
Video 1: Fat Loss Cardio Workout
Cassey looks so cute in her pigtails! This video wasn’t hard but it got me sweating and my heart pumping. Seriously, I could feel the sweat pooling in my forehead! Cassey doesn’t name all of the moves in this video so I won’t bother to list them. While I was doing those knee pumps or whatever, as soon as Cassey said “don’t elbow yourself,” I immediately proceeded to elbow myself. Not on purpose, but it definitely happened.
Video 2: Flat Stomach Fat Melter
This video was so hard! Especially since I couldn’t do these moves 100% because they were so loud and I didn’t want to wake up people in the house.
- Squat Claps: Okay, Cassey gives a “quiet” version of this move but not for the other gajillion moves in this video that are not apartment proof, haha. But man, just doing this move was killer! The quiet version, too!
- Lengthened Ab Hold: I almost did this move without pausing but I chickened out in the last few seconds. This was hard but when Cassey said she was shaking too, I felt a little bit better.
- Single Legged Burpee: I did not know how to do this move quietly so I just did a silent burpee and paused the video to do more than what Cassey did.
- Inching Caterpillar: This move is a little bit strange, in my opinion. The inching forward is a little weird, haha! I mostly felt this move in my arms and not really my abs or legs. Although I did feel it in my legs for sure, just not as much as I thought I would.
- Plank: Planks AKA my worst enemy. Enough said.
- Jumping Reptile: Please tell me how to do this move quietly… I just did each leg one at a time, slowly. So definitely not as good as it should have been.
- Ballerina Leg Outs: I had so much trouble with this move! I just could not get the balance right. I did a wrong variation of this move and I really did feel my abs working. So I guess that must count for something?
Video 3: Best Stretches for Lower Back Pain
These stretches felt really good! I love it when Cassey ends days with stretches, it’s a great way to wind down for the day. But I had to go right back into it with day 25, haha. I appreciate the sentiment though.